Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Upside down, bouncing off the ceiling. . .

Today felt like a spring day.

The sun was shining (a rare & special thing) and my coat didn't have to be buttoned. Quite frankly, if I had been returning home before 8pm, I could have gotten away with leaving my dorm at 1 in a blazer and scarf. I even got the opportunity (an even rarer & more special things) of wearing my most favorite sunglasses - circa Blues Brothers, Risky Business, and another of my most favorites, Bob.

I certainly appreciated the sun shining on my back in the stacks. I can't begin to express how much more preferable that is to the sound of wind howling.

Not to mention, I finally got my free coffee latte and croissant from Coffee-to-Go. Talk about a party time-excellent kind of day.

Spent the evening with one of my many men, William Shakespeare, and now its a little after a quarter after one, I'm not all alone, and I need sleep now. (I pushed that pop culture reference, I know. The song's stuck in my head, though.)

xoxo, peace & please,
D

1 comment:

  1. That song is now also stuck in my head but it's a good thing. Miss you. Love you. xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete