Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break is 3 hours away.

Thought you might like some light reading: http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/the_non-expert/is_he_cute_or_is_he_british.php/

I have one Mod. British Drama class standing between myself and spring break. Angels are singing. My postcolonial Indian literature paper turned out to be a success too. Too bad RADA's latest production of Measure for Measure and Judy Dench's performance in A Midsummer's Night's Dream weren't (in case you're concerned, Zac Efron's performance is 17 Again totally is).

Tomorrow I will watch the season premier of Vampire Diaries (party on) and PACK FOR PARIS because Friday at 5am I go there to visit one of my most favorites. Alas, now I must do a little world on Midsummer.

It's not spring break quite yet.

xoxo & cheers,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment