Thursday, March 4, 2010

So I'm very angry BBC iPlayer won't let me download Becoming Jane.

Today was a successful day. I woke up early to catch up on Greek and finish the first season of the Vampire Diaries (best trash TV out there), got a new Loyalty Card at Coffee-to-Go, and managed and add a comment in class discussion that my professor replied to with "brilliant."

Now I'm boiling Tesco pasta before I do laundry and spend the evening with a man named Wilkie Collins, I'm sure all the usuals will show up too (i.e. Ghandi, Shakespeare, etc.) I haven't checked the weather for tomorrow yet, but I'm sure it's going to be a great day to spend in the Senate House stacks.

Here's to productivity & relaxing juxtaposed, and as one my dearest friends often quoted on Thursday evenings freshman year, "everything in moderate, including moderation."

xoxo, cheers and love,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment