Sunday, March 7, 2010

I like Sunday mornings when video streaming works in Nido.

I find it really strange that you can edit your friends. I went through and deleted connections with about 20 people today. Most of them I should never have became friends with in the first place. Some I had only met once in passing (a cute boy that I wanted to stalk on), some were girls that only heightened my sense of insecurity - girls mutually stalk each other, looking at the failures always makes someone feel better. I don't need that. It's highly immature, so it's deleted. And I would like to think I have too much pride to go back and request to renew a friendship that was only a cyber title.

On a lighter note, The Princess and the Frog is excellent, and it's another sunshine day in Londontown. Even the most ridiculous NYU in London/American University Student in London hang out spot wasn't too bad last night (though I did apparently miss "Blah Blah Blah" each time Mr. DJ Mark played it).

Here's to be not only productive *COMMA* - that's for emphasis, always - BUT ALSO proactive. And here's to Indian Lit. readings/paper I'm about to dive back into.

xoxo & cheers,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment