Friday, March 26, 2010

Goodbye London, Hello Paris.

Half of my life has passed since the last time I was in Paris, but the city is just as magical as I remember. 10 then and 20 now, it's taken me just a few hours to fall back in love with the city of light. I wish I was kidding. I've even managed to spit out a few sentences of broken French.



Every place I go this semester I can see myself living in for a period of time, like I'm destined to be an expat. (Those guys in the 20's were really onto something.) Seriously, maybe eventually I'll find some where I'm just not that into. This place is not it. This is a place of boulangeries and boulevards, a place that reaches my soul unlike New York. It's a planned city that opens itself to the air above it, allowing for sunshine and trees in a way that's possible when someone gets above 14th Street.

au demain & xoxo,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment