Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It was the perfect day.

The Lady Antebellum album remains in my head.

I have a couple amendments to make regarding my York post.
#1: Casey Talbot has other interests besides LOTR. She is a multifaceted and lovely individual, not a dork.
#2: York features a pub of the same chain as The Angel. Although we were introduced to some lovely knights, we decided not to go in because we didn't want to go to a chain. This was a mistake. Breakfast there (a sure, cheap and easy bet at full English breakfast) proved it to be THE gathering place in York. Basically, while consuming huge plates of food, our small two-person table was surrounded by beautiful 20-something men. Not kidding, the ratio was about 20:2 (1:10 if you simplify it).

Today I got to wear my sunglasses again and only a blazer and scarf. I don't have a paper due for a week (drafting tomorrow). It's another party on-excellent kind of day.

xoxo & cheers,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment