Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I think I could sit here forever.

Sometimes life is surprising and magical. You find yourself in places that you could only dream about. The things my friends and I are getting to do this semester shouldn't be real. When else will I ever be living in London and have the ability to decide to pop over to Paris to hang out with a friend & be lazy and watch LOST & laugh until my side hurt. Never. When else will we be able to ride the metro to Trocadero to merely stare at the Eiffel Tower in party dresses just because we feel like getting dressed up for no reason. They always say your college years are the ones you remember the most. Maybe they were right after all.



Like looking at Big Ben in Pariliament Square (or just standing on Waterloo Bridge at night) THAT is something I could never get sick of. It is a surreal image, presently at my fingertips; I feel immensely blessed.

a bientot & cheers,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment