Thursday, February 18, 2010

That certainly makes everything else pale is comparison.

I changed my paper today. I was going to write about one thing (even made a draft last night) and completely changed it. Tonight (It's already 10:40p here.) I'm going to try to get a new draft done and a draft of another paper reading and some books read and packed up for tomorrow. At 8:15am tomorrow morning, I will be on a bus (MEGABUS, in fact - They have that here.) to YORK. The anxiously awaiting Viking Festival is here.

They're going to sink/burn a ship in the town river. It's going to be awesome. I will post pictures.

In light of the rest of today, though, both my responsibilities and adventures for the weekend seem petty. I hope every one says "I love you," to the people they love today.

xoxo & cheers,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment